Guidelines for Prof. Marcello C. Monteiro's Seminars
- Hours: Two (2) day seminar of three hours (3) of instruction per day, with two small breaks. Recommended instruction hours are 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Hours: One (1) day seminar of three hours (3) of instruction, with two small breaks. Recommended instruction hours are 12:00 pm - 3:00pm.
- Hours: One (1) day seminar of four hours (4) of instruction per day, with two small breaks.
- Recommended instruction hours are 12:00 pm - 4:00pm.
- Hours: One (1) day workshop of two hours (2) of instruction for academies within 2 ½ hours of the MCM BJJ Academy.
- Recommended instruction hours are 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
Flights: Arrangements made and paid for by seminar host .
Hotel Information: Arrangements made and paid for by seminar host for Professor Monteiro. Please contact the Academy prior to the seminar to provide us with the hotel information.
Meals: Paid for by seminar host for Professor Monteiro.
Transportation: Seminar host arranges to have someone meet Professor Monteiro at airport, drive to hotel, drive to seminar site and drive him to the airport on the departure day. Please have an adequate transportation vehicle.
Advertising: Any and all promotional material for the seminar must be approved by the Academy before it is released to the public or the press. You may mail or e-mail your promotional material.
Waivers: All seminar participants must sign a Release Form Liability Waiver. This is required for all seminars both within the United States and internationally. Make sure that the participants initial the small space on the front, and ask them to write clearly and legibly. Please fill in the necessary information and have it available on the days of the seminar. The waivers can either be given to Professor Monteiro at the seminar, or mailed to the MCM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy.
Seminar Guidelines: No video or audio recording equipment allowed. Please ask students to take pictures during a break or after the seminar.
General Information: No merchandise, t-shirts, etc. is to be printed and sold using the likeness of Professor Monteiro or the nature of the event by the seminar host, without the prior consent and approval of Professor Monteiro.
Contact Information: Please use the following address for all mail correspondence:
MCM Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy
4967 South Emerson
Indianapolis, IN 46203
Or the contact for located here.